2013년 5월 1일 수요일

Teeth-mark Scars


Hello, everyone. Today, I want to tell you about my trauma. It all happened when I was just 9 years old. As you guys all know, when we are young, girls are stronger than boys. So, some girls including me are called '조폭 마누라'. 조폭 마누라 was a name of the movie, but it was used to call girls who have strong power and eloquence.
Anyway, as usual, I was playing with a boy who sat next to me. He teased me, so I pinched the back of his hand. I really liked to pinch people, since I was a 조폭 마누라. "I will tell to my mommy!", he said. But of course, I didn't get scared because it was the normal reaction of the boy kids.
The next day, when I arrived at school, suddenly one woman and a boy turned up behind the school door. The woman was wearing a hat which blocked me from seeing her face. The boy pointed at me, and shouted; "Mommy, there she is!"
It was the beginning of the trauma. She came closer to me and stood just behind me. She grabbed my neck strongly with her long, sharp fingernails. Her fingernails started to embed in my neck. She forced me to walk. I was so frightened, but I couldn't say even a word.
While we walked, she talked to me continuously. "You should be nice to him. You are good girl." Her voice was so soft, that I got goose bumps. I bet she could have been a talented actress. She held my neck until we arrive at the classroom. Thanks to her nice performance, nobody noticed us."So, will you be a good friend with my boy?" She asked. I nodded fast. "I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Then, she finally let me free.
After school, a teacher scolded me. The boy's mother called the teacher. The teacher said, "Why did you harass him so much? I can't understand! You must be sorry to him." I thought I did very bad things, because his mother and the teacher told me like that. I couldn't talk about the morning accident to the teacher since I thought it was the reasonable action to my fault.
My mom was waiting for me in the school park. My mom wanted to tie my hair so I turned back. Suddenly she yelled. "Oh my god!!!!! What is this!!!!!!!!" I didn't know why she yelled. "What happened to your neck!!" She took a picture of my neck. They looked like teeth-marks. The boy's mom made them in my neck. Her fingernails made deep, and terrible scars.
I can't remember exactly what happened next. My mother visited the teacher, and the teacher scolded me again. "Why didn't you tell me?" I had to go to hospital because of those scars. Next day I heard that she was not his mother, but actually his aunt. The scars remained until I became a fifth grader, and I can't forget the boy's face until now. Since then, I always try not to hurt somebody's feeling, because there are so many different kinds of people and weirdo. My small action can be accepted to some people as huge action.   

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기